- We only use high quality ‘Capacitive Sensors’ for outstanding accuracy.
- No expensive re-calibration or replacement layers are required.
- All AmCube sensors are individually calibrated in laboratory conditions.
- They are tough and durable and just 5 mm thick – the thinnest plates on the market.
- Our software has been design for ease of use, data presentation and customer communication.
- A well thought out database, easy exchange of patient data between users.
- Regular updates and additional features.
- The software can be configured for a number of different langauages.
- Your AmCube pressure plate comes with a two year limited warranty.
- The build quality, sensors type and modern software will ensure that your pressure plate will last longer than its competitors.
- AmCube provide both online and telephone support.
- The UK team is extremely knowledgable with 10 years of experience in this sector.
- In-depth user manuals accompany each plate.
- AmCube provide free product training.
- AmCube also provide regular training seminars on how to interrupt data etc.