FOOTWORK néo ®
THE IDEAL PRESSURE PLATE TO START YOUR STATIC, POSTURE AND DYNAMIC ANALYSIS
- 2,704 capacitive sensors
- Ideal for mobile use
- Active dimension of 40 x 40 cm
- Only 2.3 Kg and 4 mm thick
- An exceptional quality / price ratio
EXCELLENCE AND PERFORMANCE FOR 20 YEARS
With its active area of 40 cm x 40 cm, its light weight and its robustness, FOOTWORK is the ideal electronic pressure plate for a first time purchase or for mobile use. Made in France, it is built with top-of-the-range and robust materials which give it unparalleled durability.
With the FOOTWORK Neo, you are guaranteed to have a pressure plate that will not require any recalibration and has a 3-year warranty
STATIC, STABILO, 3D and ELEMENTARY DYNAMICS
A restitution to patients combining static analysis, stabilometric analysis, 3D and dynamic representation over 2 steps.
Thanks to its capacitive sensors, FOOTWORK does not require any recalibration.
Small and compact so you can optimize the space available in your practice.
EASY TO INSTALL
Connect your pressure plate to your computer using a simple USB cable.
EASY TO CARRY
Ideal dimensions, only 2.3 kg and a handle for easy transport.
RELIABLE and ROBUST
Robust materials and continuous R&D that guarantee extreme use (up to 250 kg load).
A WIDE CHOICE OF DESIGN
3 colors to choose from:
Inspiration Noir, Aluminium and Cibile
Precise, reliable and ergonomic, the FOOTWORK EDITION software is the benchmark for podometry analysis software. For 25 years, it has continued to evolve thanks to feedback from experienced podiatrists and suggestions from international podiatry researchers.
The FootWork Edition software (with its INITIAL formula) allows a detailed static and posturological analysis as well as most of the dynamics with the acquisition of a right step and a left step. The software facilitates the comparison of 2 analyzes. It allows you to objectify and enhance your clinical examination and highlights the Gait Line, the maximum and average pressures and the duration of the supports. To communicate with your patient or the medical presciptor, generate comprehensive, customizable reports that can be printed or emailed directly from the software.
- Pressure centers and maximum pressure for each foot
- Front and rear R / L distribution and by zone
- Projection of the center of gravity
- Study area
- Static video
- Stabilometry: ellipses and dimensions of pressure centers.
- Oscillation and% in surface and in time: frontal and sagittal plane.
- Display of the Gait Line and the maximum pressure line
- Average and maximum pressures of left and right pitch
- Support duration and integral pressure / time.
- Video of the progress of the step with simultaneous display of the force, surface and pressure curves.
FOOTWORK TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Active area: 400 x 400 mm
- Overall dimension: 565 x 440 mm
- Thickness: 4.5mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Pressure range: 10 kPa – 1200 kPa
- Calibration: 100% digital
- Cover and frame: Polycarbonate
- Power supply: via USB cable
- Editing: Several formats (MS Word, Adobe PDF, CSV) including actual size (1: 1)
PC with Windows 7 minimum, 1 dedicated USB port, i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM